Monday, August 4, 2008

ACRYLIC PAINT WORKSHOP - Part 1

Saturday, August 23, 2008
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
$25

Hi Stamping Buddies!

Please join me in my new Acrylic Paint Workshop - Part 1 series . . . I'm having TOO MUCH FUN with acrylic paints and would LOVE to share my experiments with you in this AWESOME medium . . .

Please call or email me and send a check to reserve your spot in this workshop . . .

Hugs,
Michi, Orange County, CA


Michi Michaelson
c/o OCCAW
222 West Main Street Suite 201
Tustin, CA 92680
Phone: (949) 285-9293
Email: michmeister1@yahoo.com


3 comments:

Val Foster said...

Hi! This is Val here. I love your work, the colors and your individual style. Just wonderful and great eye candy.

I do some stamping, but not much. Not sure why. Goodness knows I have oodles of stamps, many I have yet to use. I feel kind of guilty about that, and yet keep buying new stamps. Unfortunately, I think I'm more into "collecting" them than actually using them. But when I do use them, I tend to use them with acrylic paint over stamp pads. Don't know why I do that, because I have lots of stamp pads, many of which dry up before I try to use them.

Great to see your blog and art work. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Diane said...

These are so nice! I love the colors so much. I have never done any painting to speak of. I would be interested in checking out future classes. Very nice work.

Nicks said...

wow what fabulous work, if only i lived over the water I would be booking up staright away!